The Wet Brush :
- Your best friend when detangling your hair
- Amazing for both fine & thick hair
- Prevents breakage by having flexible bristles that can’t snag knots
- Even curly hair can benefit from it to brush through treatments in the shower!
- You can even use it to brush through a pigmented color mask such as ColoLabo
Pro tip : keep the box so you can store it in it when travelling ! This way, the bristles don’t get bent!
The Round Brush :
- Is great for creating volume (2 inch is the size to look for)
- Boar bristles are best for curly hair type that need a lot of tension to blowdry smooth
- Brushes of 1 inch or less are best suited for short hair
Pro tip : look for a round brush that doesn’t have any cracks or creases where the handle meets the brush to avoid hair pulling
- Look for 1875 watts: that is professional grade strength
- Look for a blowdryer that has controls for speed and heat
- Ionic is best for smooth & shine
- Always use with a nozzle to make your drying more efficient !
- Aim for a light blowdryer, usually under 4lbs to not break a sweat !
- Super versatile ! You can straighten, curl and wave with it!
- Make sure you buy a ceramic iron with heat control
- Don’t set above 350 degrees if your hair is colored
- Up to 450 degrees is okay for thick, curly hair if you don’t do it daily
- Great if you want movement and have naturally straight hair
- The most versatile size is 1-1.5 inch
- This way, if you want small curls, you take small sections! For bigger waves, use bigger sections!
- Invisibobble : no crease hair elastic with great hold!
- Bobby pin kit : perfect for all your needs in one place !
- Shower cap : helps protect that precious blowout or style while showering
- Microfiber towel : must have to protect from frizz & useful to have as a designated hair towel, so you don’t stain any other one!