AG GLOW Hair Serum
In Unlistd Words: Love natural products but want lightweight shine too?
Use: Sparingly 1-2 drops is sufficient. Use on damp before drying.
From their website:
Formulated with over 97% plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, Glow helps hair shine from the inside out. Super food seed oils (broccoli, chia, cucumber, pumpkin, black raspberry, tomato, and cranberry) complement rosehip and Abyssinian oils to nourish hair, reduce frizz, and smooth the cuticle. This lightweight, silicone-free formula is ideal for all hair types.
Apply one drop in palms and disperse through dry or damp hair, focusing on mid to ends. Apply more as needed.
WHAT’S IN IT
- Organic sunflower seed oil – a conditioning agent high in Vitamins A, D, and E. Adds moisture, enhances silkiness and smoothness of hair.
- Broccoli seed oil – a conditioning agent with excellent absorption and film-forming properties.
- Cucumber seed oil – a lightweight carrier oil high in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Pumpkin seed oil – a lightweight oil, rich in vitamins and nutrients that help strengthen the hair.
- Black raspberry seed oil – a hydrating oil high in fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Tomato seed oil – a lightweight carrier oil, rich in vitamins and nutrients that help strengthen the hair.
- Cranberry seed oil – a conditioning agent with excellent absorption and hydrating properties.
- Peppermint oil – essential oil that is refreshing and soothing.
- Rosemary leaf oil – conditioning agent with a natural, soothing fragrance.
- Spearmint oil – essential oil that is refreshing and soothing.
- Abyssinian oil – a lightweight oil that protects, conditions and adds moisture back into the hair follicle.
- Organic rosehip oil – contains a high amount of essential fatty acids and vitamin C and E to help create hydrated, healthy hair.
- Vanilla extract – natural fragrance.