AG Moisture Mask
In Unlistd Words: The perfect light weight moisturizing mask that helps to enhace any natural texture you may have.
USE: Weekly for medium to fine hair
From their website:
Infuse extremely dry hair with an intense moisture treatment. An extensive blend of naturally hydrating ingredients, including AG’s Sea Complex, penetrate deep into the hair shaft, sealing the cuticle for immediate, long term moisturizing benefits.
Apply after washing hair with Cleansing Cream, leave on for 5 to 30 minutes and rinse. Can also be used as a pre-shampoo treatment on damp hair (left on 30 minutes to overnight and rinsed with Cleansing Cream).
- Giant sea kelp – high in protein, iodine and calcium, which strengthens hair and helps reduce split ends and breakage. Clarifies as it removes unwanted toxins and environmental pollutants.
- Bladderwrack seaweed – rich in nutrients and essential amino acids for healthy hair, bladderwrack is a natural polymer with a high percentage of sodium alginate to create texture.
- Irish moss – contains vitamin A and C which naturally condition hair and Vitamin B which helps maintain a healthy scalp.
- Dulse seaweed – rich in protein, potassium, iron, Vitamin K and iodine which strengthen hair and protect from damage.
- Seaberry oil (sea buckthorn oil) – rich in Vitamin A & E that help nourish and strengthen hair.
WHAT’S IN IT
- Vitamin E – conditions and strengthens hair.
- Plant-derived glyceryl stearate – adds texture and is a natural emulsifier.